Saturday's pending traffic problem

  • Suzanne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      I just read in the newspaper that I35 will be closed again next
      weekend here in Round Rock. Those of you who normally take that route
      to the Saturday Linus meeting want to find another way to get to the
      meeting: think about 183 to 620 or Mopac to Parmer to 620. The delays
      I saw yesterday as I crossed under I35 looked substantial. A word to
      the wise .....

      Suzanne