Challenge Pattern Update

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Thanks to Debbie for letting me know that the links to the challenge
      patterns on the website were not working. I've checked it out, and
      the website that is letting us use their patterns had actually moved
      them to new directories. The Linus website has been updated.

      Here are the new links if you still need one:

      http://www.quilterscache.com/F/FriendshipStarBlock.html
      http://www.quilterscache.com/H/HuntersStarBlock.html
      http://www.quilterscache.com/M/MarthaWashingtonStarBlock.html
      http://www.quilterscache.com/S/StarflowerBlock.html

      Thanks!

      Jennifer
      Linus Webmistress
    • Stephanie Sabatini
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        Just wanted to sent a reminder out to the group that this Saturday in the holiday party and end of the 2nd Annual Challenge.   This should be a great event with lots of blankets, food and fun.  I have also invited representives of the facilities we donate to to come and they always share some great stories about the children.  Plus we will be hanging the Challenge blankets like last year which is a beautiful sight!

        Also, don't forget we will have a third 'voter's choice' category this year for childrens and visitors' choice.  So feel free to bring your kids, grandkids, neighbors and friends so they can learn about Linus and share in the fun.

        If you would like to bring a holiday treat to the party, we'd sure appreciate it.  If you know what you'll be bringing, please send an email so we make sure we have everything covered.

        Thanks everyone and see you on Saturday!!

        Steph

        Stephanie Sabatini
        Executive Director
        The Linus Connection
        www.LinusConnection.org
        ... Providing security to children through handmade blankets