cacti fabric

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi Everyone,
      I found my fabric, I had put away and didn't remember doing it. Wow
      do I feel dumb. lol
      Sharon Weaver
    • Susan Milliner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        I think we all do that at some time or another. I've been searching for a
        month for a piece that I need and I have a feeling it's probably right in
        full sight.
        Susan

        It's your planet. If you won't look after it, who will?

        I found my fabric, I had put away and didn't remember doing it. Wow
        do I feel dumb. lol
        Sharon Weaver

        Yahoo! Groups Links