New poll for linusconnection

  • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2006
      linusconnection group:

      Did you attend Linus meetings in 2005?

      o Yes
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2006
        linusconnection group:

        Do you prewash your fabric?

        o Yes
        o No
        o Both, depending on the fabric

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 23, 2006
          linusconnection group:

          What batting do you prefer?

          o Cotton
          o Polyester
          o Wool
          o Cotton/Poly Mix
          o Other
          o No preference - I use whatever's handy

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Jackie K
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 26, 2006
            Definitely cotton. Less allergy problems, better batting.

            Jackie

            o No preference - I use whatever's handy

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Jackie K
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 26, 2006
              Yes.

              Jackie

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
                linusconnection group:

                What kind of blankets do you make? (choose as many as apply to you)

                o Quilts
                o Crocheted
                o Knitted
                o Fleece
                o Other
                o I volunteer, but I don't make blankets
                o I'm not a volunteer - I belong to a recipient facility

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 26, 2006
                  linusconnection group:

                  What materials do you use for your blankets that are provided by Linus at the monthly meetings?

                  o Fabric - yardage
                  o Fabric - bundles
                  o Fabric - pre-cut kits
                  o Yarn - any variety
                  o Batting
                  o Patterns from the Linus library

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 21, 2006
                    linusconnection group:

                    In 2005, Linus hosted our first ever Quilt/Yarn Challenge (you can see photos at www.linusconnection.org). We're thinking of doing it again, but having quilts one year and yarn blankets the next. Do you think we should have another challenge? Would you participate if we did? If so, which should we have first?

                    o Yes and I'd participate
                    o Yes, but I won't participate
                    o No - don't have either
                    o Have Quilts First
                    o Have Yarn Blankets First

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 25, 2006
                      linusconnection group:

                      How old is your sewing machine or the one you use the most, if you have more than one. This is a just a fun poll - it's not meant to be a contest and the poll is anonymous!

                      o I have a brand new machine (less than 2 years old)
                      o 2+ years old
                      o 10+ years old
                      o 20+ years old
                      o It's a classic! 30+ years old