Quilters Paying It Forward

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006

      I found this on Carol Doak's website and thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.

      Jennifer

      Quilters Paying It Forward
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QuiltersPayingItForward  is a grassroots place where quilters can help quilters. With all the devastation and loss from the recent hurricanes, those who able to share some of their quilting supplies can connect with those who have lost everything including their supplies to make quilts.