Gearing Up For Camp Blankets

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      For those of you that have made blankets in the past, you are probably already aware that many  blankets go to a variety of camps in the summer.  Just to get you geared up, here is part of an email Stephanie recently received from Royal Family Kids Camp.

      We are praying you will once again be able to provide the children with your beautiful quilts. We will need 60 quilts if possible.

      It is so neat seeing the children with their blankets and their stuffed animals. These bring such security and peace to them while at Royal Family Kid's Camp. We can't tell you how much we appreciate your giving from your hearts to hurting children of our community.

      Read more about RFKC and other recipients at www.linusconnection.org .

      Jennifer