new beta with CSS, flattr

  • Tilman Hausherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 11:09 PM
      1)
      A new beta version is available that supports styles and CSS files:

      2)
      I have opened an account at Flattr.com, mostly to "flatter" blogs that I
      read. Flattr is a micropayment platform, that splits a monthly fee (min.
      is only 2 Euro per month!) to all the targets that you have "flattered".
      This seems to be the viral hot thing of the month.

      I've also added a Flattr icon in the donation section:
      http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html#donation

      The site sounds like a great idea. I've donated money to charities for
      over 2 decades, but this sites allows to make an electronic "thumbs up"
      to people you like.

      Tilman