Displaying "foreign" charsets in the Xenu window

  • Tilman Hausherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      For years, people have complained that page titles with "foreign"
      charsets aren't displayed correctly in the Xenu window. A new beta
      version is solving this problem. You can get it here:

      With that version, I was able to display chinese, korean, arabic,
      russian, japanese, greek and indian(!) websites.

      I don't know if Xenu will work correctly in these countries itself.

      Anyway, I uploaded a new beta. Mail me if it doesn't work properly.

      Tilman