Xenu registry keys in Windows 2000, XP

  • Tilman Hausherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      (If you don't use Windows 2000 or XP, skip this mail)

      (If you don't know what the Windows registry is, skip this mail)

      If you do use Xenu's Link Sleuth on Windows 2000 or Windows XP as a
      normal user (not as administrator), please start REGEDIT.EXE and tell me
      where (HKLM, HKCR, ...?) you find the following keys:

      .XEN
      Xenu.Document
      Software\CLASSES\Xenu.Document

      or anything else with "Xenu". I know where it is on Windows 98 and ME,
      but not what happens on the "professional" windows versions :)

      The reason I ask is because I want to make a proper install and
      deinstall with the help of the "Inno Setup" software. "Inno Setup" is
      free and easy to use.

      Tilman