Xenu beta version with timeout detection

  • Tilman Hausherr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      I have uploaded yet another debug version at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linksleuthupdates/files/xenub.zip
      that can detect timeouts. You set the timeout in XENU.INI

      [Options]
      timeout=60

      60 is the default value, so it is there even if you're lazy and you set
      nothing :-)

      Because I haven't received much feedback, the debug trace (XENULOG.TXT)
      is still in that version.

      So if you like Xenu and are courageous and want to support me, try out
      that version at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linksleuthupdates/files/xenub.zip
      and tell me if you still have "endless-busy-sites".

      The timeouts are not reported as such, they appear as "invalid handle"
      or as "operation cancelled".

      Tilman