Xenu endless "busy" bug - thanks

  • Tilman Hausherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      Thanks to all the people who contacted me about the endless-busy-bug :-)

      I will make that debug version sometime next week, and upload it in the
      file area, and announce it here in the list.

      In the meantime a suggestion for those who experience this bug very
      frequently - try to set the amount of threads to 5, instead of the
      default of 30. I have set it to 5 for me since I switched to DSL,
      because I was getting TONS of timeouts (but never "endless busy"). In
      the "old days" in 1997, I was running Xenu with 70 threads on a dial-up
      connection.

      Tilman