Xenu without cookies

  • Tilman Hausherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      People have complained about Xenu accepting and storing tons of cookies.
      This is a pain for the people who run a "cookie filtering" software.
      While I don't really know about the technicalities of cookies, I made a
      small but hopefully important change so that Xenu will no longer store
      cookies. For those who are software developers: OpenRequest() now uses
      the flag INTERNET_FLAG_NO_COOKIES.

      The beta software is here: