Xenu's Link Sleuth update 1.2c
- new features in this release of Xenu's Link Sleuth:
Please save the previous version of XENU.EXE "just in case" :-)
- <BLOCKQUOTE CITE
- Consider unexisting types like "httttp" as "not found"
- Editing of ODP websites in the right-mouse-menu
(useful for editors at http://dmoz.org)
- For local files, launch related applications (e.g. viewer, editor)
with the right-mouse-menu
- Corrected bug that had root page twice in Xenu list
- "//" in URL after the host name is always an error
- Prevent closing when threads running
- "R" launches "Properties" in right-mouse-menu
- Save directory of "Browse" location
- Enlarged "New" Dialogbox
- Retry also for error 403
- Local checks for "#"
- HTTP_STATUS_PROXY_AUTH_REQ handling not dependent of password setting
- Ignore "error" HTTP_STATUS_RESET_CONTENT (at
- Corrected '%' bug with Orphan files
- "\" not a bug when after a "?"
- Correct # of Threads and URLs in status line when finished
- Corrected Bug with stuff like "nohref=" or "classname=" inside