Xenu beta 1.2c for # anchors

  • Tilman Hausherr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 10:14 AM
      I have added another interesting feature to the current beta version at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linksleuthupdates/files/xenu.zip

      This version does check local links ("#") within internal files. However
      these links are, at this time, only checked locally. I do not (yet)
      check for a link to a second file + "#target", only *within* a file. I
      may improve this in the future, i.e. that it will check "#" links when
      they are between two "internal" files.

      The result of this check is only in the report, not in the Xenu window.

      Many people have asked me for this feature, so I hope it is useful and
      will help you to improve your websites.

      Tilman