Xenu helps DMOZ editors

  • geo4497
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      (If the letters "DMOZ" mean nothing to you, hit the delete key!)

      I made a small but hopefully welcome improvement in Xenu's Link
      Sleuth: if a link comes from the Mozilla Open Directory, the context
      menu (right mouse key) allows to launch the edit URL(s). This came as
      a request from a DMOZ editor who has to work on thousands of links.

      The (beta test) file can be found here: