Re: [links] IPv6 support for links-2.5

  • Axel Beckert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hi,

      On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 09:06:27AM +0100, Petr Pisar wrote:
      > rebased patch bringing IPv6 support for links-2.5 is available on traditional
      > address <http://xpisar.wz.cz/links-ipv6/>. I tested it very quickly, but
      > I believe it will be fine.

      Thanks! Will upload the new release with your rebased patch to Debian
      today, too.

      > Thanks to FreeBSD port maintainer he notified me about this new
      > links release.

      Thanks to Petr for posting his patch here on the list, so I became
      aware of the new release, too. ;-)

      (Actually Debian monitors the download directories, but it causes
      mails only once a month or so. But the results are accessible on the
      web, too.)

      > Official mailing list would deserve an announcement.

      Fully agree. I already wondered if I just missed to subscribe to some
      announcement list, but there really is none, so I'd expect new
      releases being announced on this list (but unfortunately aren't).

      Then OTOH I'm very happy to see the project getting a lot of drive
      recently with one release approximately every month. Thanks!

      Kind regards, Axel
      --
      /~\ Plain Text Ribbon Campaign | Axel Beckert
      \ / Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News | abe@... (Mail)