[links-list] TCPIP v 4.2

  • Mikulas Patocka
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 9:13 AM
      Hi

      I fixed some bugs in af_unix file -- could anyone with OS/2 TCPIP 4.2 test
      it (0.97pre9)? It is reported that links fails with it.

      Mikulas

    • Petr Baudis
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 10:23 AM
        Dear diary, on Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 07:13:56PM CEST, I got a letter, where
        Mikulas Patocka <mikulas@...> told me, that...
        > I fixed some bugs in af_unix file -- could anyone with OS/2 TCPIP 4.2 test it
        > (0.97pre9)? It is reported that links fails with it.

        Sorry, however I don't understand you completely now. Links fails with the old
        af_unix.c or the new af_unix.c ? :)

        Thanks,

        --

        Petr "Pasky" Baudis

        * ELinks maintainer * IPv6 guy (XS26 co-coordinator)
        * IRCnet operator * FreeCiv AI hacker
        .
        Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else.
        .
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 11:30 AM
          > Dear diary, on Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 07:13:56PM CEST, I got a letter, where
          > Mikulas Patocka <mikulas@...> told me, that...
          > > I fixed some bugs in af_unix file -- could anyone with OS/2 TCPIP 4.2 test it
          > > (0.97pre9)? It is reported that links fails with it.
          >
          > Sorry, however I don't understand you completely now. Links fails with the old
          > af_unix.c or the new af_unix.c ? :)

          Links fails with old af_unix.c. I don't know what it will do with new --
          someone has to try.

          Mikulas

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7 3:46 AM
            Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:13:56 +0200 (CEST)
            From: Mikulas Patocka <mikulas@...>
            Subject: TCPIP v 4.2

            Hi,

            > I fixed some bugs in af_unix file -- could anyone with OS/2 TCPIP 4.2
            > test it (0.97pre9)? It is reported that links fails with it.

            I'll be more than glad to try it, but I can't compile it myself
            (unless it's converted to Pascal first ;-) ). Is there a binary
            available somewhere, please?

            Tomas Hajny, XHajT03@... on Internet