Invitation to a new networking group!

  • Claudia Givens
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Calling all business people!

      You are invited to the debut of the Christian Professional Network
      on Tuesday, April 3, 2007, in Mobile, Alabama.

      Our speaker at this premier event is none other than our very own
      Mayor Sam Jones. He will welcome the group to the community and
      speak to us about business in Mobile.

      When: The meetings will be from 12-1pm on the first & third Tuesdays
      starting on April 3.
      Where: The upstairs "Somerby Room" at Somerby of West Mobile, 901
      Somerby Drive, (two entrances: off Cody Rd. between Grelot and
      Airport OR off Grelot between Hillcrest and Cody Road).
      Cost: $14 and includes a delicious lunch.
      RSVP's are welcome at 251-633-7792.

      You may also join the network online as part of the Website
      Membership. Becoming a website member gives you an eProfile and will
      provide local, national, (and because of over 900 linkedin
      connections) even international coverage. This will show you off to
      thousands of other business people, and your eProfile will be
      working for you 24/7! There's even an Events Page to announce
      upcoming events, meetings, etc. For more information, go to:
      http://www.christianpronetwork.org

      So if you are within driving distance, come network, share ideas,
      and hear from great speakers, leaders, and mentors. If you're not
      able to attend, then join the network online!