Re: [youmaysendmelinkedininvites] Nexcomer To the Group

  • kevin@wellnessgenerator.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
       Hello Barry,

      How can I help? I would like to network as well.

      Yours in Health and Longevity,

      Kevin Crosthwaite, CEO

      Wellness Generator™

      kevin@...

      Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.