I am only sharing this with people I believe will use it and benefit from it.

  • John L.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      AdGoggle – Internet Advertising on it's Head – Social Media Advertising…. ….
      It's like an MLM but you don't have to buy anything.
      Combining classic 6-degrees networking with multi-layered business, creates a fantastic viral marketing mesh.
      AdGoggle is a mobile app and it pays users / signed-up members passive recurring income when they and their social networks view ads on the app,
      It will be launching shortly. Pre-register to start building your AdGoggle.
      Cheers John
      http://www.adgoggle.com/r/oUKKT