new inbox

  • LaShan Arceneaux
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2 5:39 AM
      So with this new inbox it seems that I can't just look at my invites
      ony and just accept all the invites??!! Must I now click open each
      message and accept? That is not a new and improved function to me.

      --
      LaShan Y. Arceneaux
      President

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2 7:22 AM

          I would be happy to connect with all LIONS

          Do you want to follow me on linkedin? Send an invitation to amitm@...  http://tinyurl.com/bjtsnk

          Would you like to join me in “The International Business Club”on Xing?  http://tinyurl.com/c63ll2

          Would youlike to look me up on facebook :  my user id is amitm68

          Ecadamy : amitm68

          Are you on other networks too?

          Amit

          Amit Mahajan

          Phone: +4368110544537

          You have the power to change the world -let's join forces and lets do it.

          My profile on XING      :              http://www.xing.com/go/invite/8560554.b2d88a

          My profile on Linkedin  :              http://www.linkedin.com/pub/2/2ab/34a

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2 7:50 AM
            Hello

            what you can do in your inbox is to move the mouse pointer over the word "Received" or click on the arrow you are shown a menu where you can select "Invitations". Then you only see the invitations - just as it was before.

            If you are a lion and get your e-mail sent on this is not a valuable function.

            Kind Regards,

            Frank Mandix [LION,12000+]
            Let's Connect :)

            --- In linkedinlions@yahoogroups.com, LaShan Arceneaux <lashan.arceneaux@...> wrote:

            > So with this new inbox it seems that I can't just look at my invites
            > ony and just accept all the invites??!! Must I now click open each
            > message and accept? That is not a new and improved function to me.
            >
            > --
            > LaShan Y. Arceneaux
            > President
            > Mind Your Own Beeswax
            > Candles, Soaps & Gifts
            > a division of Bee Blessed Gifts
            > 832-463-0436

          • Steve Sherry
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2 2:14 PM
              You can click on the received button on the left menu.
              Once it has loaded hover your mouse cursor just over the drop down menu and select invitations.

              Hope this helps.

              I found the new inbox a bit awkward at first, but it's becoming easier to use now.

              Steve...

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3 2:48 AM
                When you open your inbox, there is a drop down menu at top, so same facility as before, just very poorly communicated.

                Dare I say that at 54 I reckon I should be asking such questions and not giving answers! lol
                --- In linkedinlions@yahoogroups.com, LaShan Arceneaux <lashan.arceneaux@...> wrote:

                > So with this new inbox it seems that I can't just look at my invites
                > ony and just accept all the invites??!! Must I now click open each
                > message and accept? That is not a new and improved function to me.
                >
                > --
                > LaShan Y. Arceneaux
                > President
                > Mind Your Own Beeswax
                > Candles, Soaps & Gifts
                > a division of Bee Blessed Gifts
                > 832-463-0436

              • John L Evans
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4 6:09 PM

                  it's OK - it would have been an improvement if they'd explained it - but they don't do that for fear of some sort of product liability suit.

                  Click on th menu to the left - Received (or Sent) - get a list - at the top of the list - see "Received" or Sent with the little arrow to the right - hit it and you can dice & slice.

                  Cheers John