Request for a free children's picture textbooks/ABS suitable for all auxlangers.

  • gleki.arxokuna
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      I'm not posting to this group very often. In fact I might not agree with some of you what auxlang will win in the future and whether it'll be a constructed one. But no matter what is your favorite (English, Mandarin and Bislama will also do) I request to organise a search for free open-source (CreativeCommons) templates for children's textbooks that will teach them any auxlang.

      The actions should be the following:
      1. We create a template for the children's textbook (any format will do: Google presentation/document, wiki-page)
      2. We add pictures and text to it. All the titles will be in English at first.
      3. Now every auxlanger can copy this template and replace all the titles with it's own language.

      The auxlangers' community seems to be split. Almost everyone is developing their own project. So let's unite for this project!
    • Carlos Solís