A LdP community is now available on Reddit!

  • Carlos Solís
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      A few days ago, I made a community in Reddit for speakers of Lingwa de Planeta.
      You may want to check it at http://www.reddit.com/r/lingwadeplaneta/ , to start
      adding content and links. Also, we could use it as a bridge between other
      similar Reddit communities, such as the ones for Esperanto, Interlingua, lojban,
      etcetera. I'm also searching for moderators. In case anyone wants to get
      administrator rights, just send me a message to my user:
      http://www.reddit.com/u/csolisr .

      - Carlos Solís
    • lingwadeplaneta
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
        Shukran por se, Carlos.
        Me haishi bu samaji, kwo es Reddit e way tu hev grupa dar es hao, bat si dar ve ye koy aktivitaa, me ve partisipi.

        Dimitri

        --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, Carlos Solís <csolisr@...> wrote:

        > A few days ago, I made a community in Reddit for speakers of Lingwa de Planeta.
        > You may want to check it at http://www.reddit.com/r/lingwadeplaneta/ , to start
        > adding content and links. Also, we could use it as a bridge between other
        > similar Reddit communities, such as the ones for Esperanto, Interlingua, lojban,
        > etcetera. I'm also searching for moderators. In case anyone wants to get
        > administrator rights, just send me a message to my user:
        > http://www.reddit.com/u/csolisr .
        >
        > - Carlos Solís

      • Carlos Solís
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2013