Altaimi lexikon - Updating the dictionary

  • lingwadeplaneta
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14 12:05 AM
      Namastee, kar amigas!

      In the last several months we have made quite a lot of translations, and there are many new words waiting for inclusion into the dictionary:
      http://ldp.wikkii.com/wiki/Nove_worda_2012

      I suggest to update the dictionary now, without waiting 8-9 months for the new Edition, otherwise by then the new words may be too many to cope with. So I am asking everybody to take a look at the list and share your ideas and comments.

      In that list, only 1 word supposes a change in the existing lexikon: I'd like to change "sekreti" (to produce by secretion) to "sikriti", to make it clearly different from secrets.

      Besides this list, I am planning to add to the dictionary some things that need no discussion (regularly derived words, some compounds and usage examples invented by translators).

      By the way, you know that there have been a couple of publications mentioning Lidepla recently. There is one more good news: Vladimir Kirillov, who has been following our work closely, is preparing an article about Lidepla for SPb university magazine.

      Swasti!

      Dimitri
    • Martín Rincón Botero
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14 7:38 AM
        Salam!

        Me hev kelke remarka om kelke nove wordas.
        "Uhri" sembli kom worda do ajibe pronunsa, shayad treba findi worda do pyu fasile-la. Avos "tyaga" e "tyagi" fon hindi wud bi pyu hao exepte ke nu yusi koysa kom "sakrifiki", kel es koygrad parten bay 5 fon 10 lingwa de "pool 1".
        Om "turnir" me bu es serte. Sembli a me ke forma kom "torneo" es pyu simple e fasile pronunsibile, sin 'r' pa fin.
        Me dumi ke nu'd mog yusi "show" inplas "sho". "Show" es aika konen worda, e vaika pa espaniol nu yusi it tak kom it es.
        Fo skribforma de "gwardia", me proposi simple "guardia". Tal ortografia kun 'u' es aika yusen pa mucho lingwa, e farka bu wud bi mucho.
        Laste kasuale remarka, shayad treba findi pyu jamile forma fo "rostistanga"! :-P

        Martín.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17 12:10 AM
          --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, Martín Rincón Botero <martinrinconbotero@...> wrote:

          > Salam!
          >
          > Me hev kelke remarka om kelke nove wordas.

          Shukran por remarka!

          > "Uhri" sembli kom worda do ajibe pronunsa, shayad treba findi worda do pyu
          > fasile-la. Avos "tyaga" e "tyagi" fon hindi wud bi pyu hao

          segun may lexikon, "tyaga" signifi, pyu-nem, "abnega".

          Pa fakta, me he findi pyu hao worda - kurban. It existi in hindi, farsi, turk e turk-si lingwas, bahasa indonesia...
          Also, kurban - kwo-w., kurbani - zwo-w.

          >exepte ke nu
          > yusi koysa kom "sakrifiki", kel es koygrad parten bay 5 fon 10 lingwa de
          > "pool 1".
          > Om "turnir" me bu es serte. Sembli a me ke forma kom "torneo" es pyu simple
          > e fasile pronunsibile, sin 'r' pa fin.

          Hao. Torneo, dan.

          > Me dumi ke nu'd mog yusi "show" inplas "sho". "Show" es aika konen worda, e
          > vaika pa espaniol nu yusi it tak kom it es.

          Bat komo yu pronunsi it? Kom /SoU/, bu ver? Nu hev yo "go", e "show" es same kasu. Yoshi nu mog skribi shoo, kom in swahili:
          http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/show#Translations_2

          > Fo skribforma de "gwardia", me proposi simple "guardia". Tal ortografia kun
          > 'u' es aika yusen pa mucho lingwa, e farka bu wud bi mucho.

          Hao.

          > Laste kasuale remarka, shayad treba findi pyu jamile forma fo
          > "rostistanga"! :-P

          Wel, mogbi "spita" (inglish spit, espaniol espeta, svenska spett etf.; krome, it simili ruski spitsa kel signifi longe igla).