Re: word for vampire, werewolf

  • lingwadeplaneta
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 12:06 AM
      --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Rice <ansrith@...> wrote:

      > On 7/28/12, rickyfreeman75 <rickyfreeman75@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hello. I have just began studying Lingwa de Planeta and was wondering if
      > > there were words for vampire and werewolf yet. Thanks.

      Hi! There are some guidelines helping to produce new words, they have been discussed starting from this message:

      > "Vampire" should probably be vampir(a), with a verb in -i.
      >
      > "Werewolf" is typically a compound: wulfajen.
      >
      > And "Twilight" is already "Haf-luma."

      Yes. I have started a new page for word proposals:
      http://ldp.wikkii.com/wiki/Nove_worda_2012

      and added "vampir" and "wufajen" there. Anyone can suggest new words there. If you are writing something in Lidepla and invent a new word, please add it to the list.

      Dmitry