LdP Konferensa

  • cafaristeir
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hao dey kare Dmitry !

      Can you please give us external links with reports about the LdP conference of yesterday. Even if it's a Russian, we can use translation engines for texts !

      Swasti !

      Olivier
    • lingwadeplaneta
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
        Hao dey, kare Olivier!

        Konferensa he pasi hao. It passed, mostly, in a calm and friendly atmosphere. We have told to the public about what is LdP, how it differs from other conlangs, and such. The demonstration of recordings from many countries of the world (with text and translation on the screen) was impressive. I thank you and Attilio and Robert for sending recordings to us. Me and Anastasia were ready to any questions, however intricate and detailed, but the questons were mostly of general character. Demonstration of video with songs even ended in applause. Well, anyway, it was a kind of Rubicon and now it belongs to history.
        There are no reports yet. Right now, instead of generating reports, I would think it more important to update all site materials. Besides there is the task of completing LdP-English dictionary.
        And besides there is work. Now more and more often I am dreaming about doing nothing, just loafing around and "spitting into the ceiling" (a R idiom). I am definitely going to consecrate to this nice business some time in the near future.

        Swasti!

        --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, "cafaristeir" <cafaristeir@...> wrote:

        > Hao dey kare Dmitry !
        >
        > Can you please give us external links with reports about the LdP conference of yesterday. Even if it's a Russian, we can use translation engines for texts !
        >
        > Swasti !
        >
        > Olivier

      • cafaristeir
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
          Spasibo i ochenj khorosho !

          By the way, where is the basic edition of LdP please, I can't find the link !

          Olivier

          --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, "lingwadeplaneta" <lingwadeplaneta@...> wrote:

          > Hao dey, kare Olivier!
          >
          > Konferensa he pasi hao. It passed, mostly, in a calm and friendly atmosphere. We have told to the public about what is LdP, how it differs from other conlangs, and such. The demonstration of recordings from many countries of the world (with text and translation on the screen) was impressive. I thank you and Attilio and Robert for sending recordings to us. Me and Anastasia were ready to any questions, however intricate and detailed, but the questons were mostly of general character. Demonstration of video with songs even ended in applause. Well, anyway, it was a kind of Rubicon and now it belongs to history.
          > There are no reports yet. Right now, instead of generating reports, I would think it more important to update all site materials. Besides there is the task of completing LdP-English dictionary.
          > And besides there is work. Now more and more often I am dreaming about doing nothing, just loafing around and "spitting into the ceiling" (a R idiom). I am definitely going to consecrate to this nice business some time in the near future.
          >
          > Swasti!
          >

          > --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, "cafaristeir" <cafaristeir@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hao dey kare Dmitry !
          > >
          > > Can you please give us external links with reports about the LdP conference of yesterday. Even if it's a Russian, we can use translation engines for texts !
          > >
          > > Swasti !
          > >
          > > Olivier

        • lingwadeplaneta
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
            --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, "cafaristeir" <cafaristeir@...> wrote:

            > Spasibo i ochenj khorosho !
            >
            > By the way, where is the basic edition of LdP please, I can't find the link !
            >
            > Olivier

            Kare Olivier,

            I'm sorry to disappoint you but the basic edition is no specific new document. It's the same documents (grammar, dictionary, texts), we just declare that we baseline/stabilize them in this form. I have just managed to update grammars and dictionaries. The texts will be updated tomorrow shayad.

            Dmitry
          • Attilio Liotto
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010

              Danke Dmitri,

              me joi ke konferensa om lidepla pasi hao e in amiga-ney kunshosa.

              Gro danke a yu e a Anastasia kel dai a lidepla tanto taim.

              Ya, me toshi opini ke nau, fini gunsa om lexikon Inglish – Lidepla es gro hao.

              Me yoshi dumi ke nau, tildatumi ol material on “sita” es lo zuy muhim.

              Tildatumi leksikon Lidepla – Esperanto es segun me yoshi muhim, se, me selfa, idyen afte idyen wud mog zwo, bat sol afte gunfina de Lidpla – Itala Lexikon (fo ribegin gunsa om fincheka de se lexikon me weiti fin-tildatuma de la nau-ney lexikones in “sita”).

              Om la utilitaa de Eo material, ves-vesem me hev priate pruva, yeri pa exampla me resivi se mesaja:

              “Mi kore salutas vin, Attilio!

              Mi estas ankaŭ greekjapa de youtube, kiu interesiĝas en LdP -a lingvo.
              Dank' al vi mi eltrovis la belan kaj interesan lingvon LdP.
              Mi esperas ke ĝi disvastigiĝas kiel nia esperanto.
              Amikan saluton
              Jimmy”

              Me haishi bu jawabi a lu, bat manya me sin fal ve skibi a ta, me toshi wud yao inviti lu a nu diskusi-grupa. Me darfi ku?

              Pardonu may, serte mocho galta, bat si me bu begin srkibi pa lidepla, me neva ve tralerni it.

              Til sun e Swasti a oli!

              Attilio

              2010/6/2 lingwadeplaneta <lingwadeplaneta@...>

              Hao dey, kare Olivier!

              Konferensa he pasi hao. It passed, mostly, in a calm and friendly atmosphere. We have told to the public about what is LdP, how it differs from other conlangs, and such. The demonstration of recordings from many countries of the world (with text and translation on the screen) was impressive. I thank you and Attilio and Robert for sending recordings to us. Me and Anastasia were ready to any questions, however intricate and detailed, but the questons were mostly of general character. Demonstration of video with songs even ended in applause. Well, anyway, it was a kind of Rubicon and now it belongs to history.
              There are no reports yet. Right now, instead of generating reports, I would think it more important to update all site materials. Besides there is the task of completing LdP-English dictionary.
              And besides there is work. Now more and more often I am dreaming about doing nothing, just loafing around and "spitting into the ceiling" (a R idiom). I am definitely going to consecrate to this nice business some time in the near future.

              Swasti!

              --- In lingwadeplaneta@yahoogroups.com, "cafaristeir" <cafaristeir@...> wrote:

              > Hao dey kare Dmitry !
              >
              > Can you please give us external links with reports about the LdP conference of yesterday. Even if it's a Russian, we can use translation engines for texts !
              >
              > Swasti !
              >
              > Olivier

            • lingwadeplaneta
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2010
                Danke por hao worda, kare Attilio!

                Oli gramatika e lexikon in nuy sait es yo novisi-ney. Sedey me sal novisi oli texta toshi (amini me ve trai zwo to).

                Al nau zuy detal-ney lexikon es LdP-ruski (xls) e LdP-inglish. Me bu hev-te taim fo detalisi LdP-Eo lexikon. Me nadi fini gunsa om LdP-inglish lexikon pa sirke dwa-wik-ney srok (taim).

                Ya, sertem, inviti ba greekjapa. Me joi-te gro al vidi ke un jen mog yusi Lidepla tanto hao, basi-yen sol on sait-materiales.

                Swasti!

                Dmitri