Find some of my experiences here (look in the PHOTOS section); if you have fond memories (or otherwise!) of building this boat, send a note! Hey, send pictures too. Pat M
While we mostly talk about the Lindberg Fletcher here, all plastic ship r/c conversions are welcome.
Here is a great shot of Fletcher "Heerman", DD-532, making smoke to protect Taffy-3 escort carriers in the Battle off Samar. Heerman lived to fight another day; this photo is in honor of the other tin cans which didn't come home after Samar- Hoel, Johnston, Roberts.
- Jan 2, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.