Group Link/Adieu False Heart

  • David Roberson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      *** I have a group designed to discuss/showcase my personal tastes
      (including Linda). I'm looking to make it my "main" group and
      inviting people to join:

      David Roberson: Music & More
      www.groups.yahoo.com/group/music-and-more

      Messages are moderated and I check in daily (no spam).

      *** I got in Linda and Ann Savoy's CD Adieu False Heart last week. I
      love it, especially Walk Away Renee! I'm always excited to see Linda

      David