Linda record for sale

  • Alex Hands
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello, Is anyone interested in a Linda LP I have for sale?
      It's Lush Life on Elektra 1984. Email me or post here if you're
      interested.
      I'm selling a collection of thousands of records at the moment with
      just about every genre from the 1950s to 1990s, so feel free to send
      me requests and I'll tell you what I've got!
      Thanks alot, Alex
    • shakspk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
        --- In lindaronstadtclub@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Hands" <ajr@n...>
        wrote:
        > Hello, Is anyone interested in a Linda LP I have for sale?
        > It's Lush Life on Elektra 1984. Email me or post here if you're
        > interested.
        > I'm selling a collection of thousands of records at the moment
        with
        > just about every genre from the 1950s to 1990s, so feel free to
        send
        > me requests and I'll tell you what I've got!
        > Thanks alot, Alex

        Hiya Alex

        I'd love to buy that if only I had a turntable.
        I've heard praises about this album and am dying to hear that.
        BTW I recently got my "Get Closer" cd fom London.
        take care

        Shaks
      • Alex Hands
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
          Then get a turntable! ;-)
          They're really cheap and records are always cheaper than CDs.
          Thanks for interest anyway, Alex

          --- In lindaronstadtclub@yahoogroups.com, "shakspk" <shakspk@y...>