Re: [Linda Ronstadt Club] Query To Robert Hillburn--January 28, 2003

  • egoodst285@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2003
      In a message dated 2/17/03 10:09:35 AM, fdstar@... writes:

      << Not many singers
      have the range to cover a vast majorities of music and do it successfully.
      Mexican/Tropical, Pop/Rock, Adult Contemporary/Standards, and
      Country/Bluegrass. Come on how many singers out there have a resume like
      that? Not many.. Quite simple the Hall is where she belongs!!

      I agree too-- as I think we all do here :)-- but to some extent this
      versatility is
      what 'condemns' her to some people-- a damn shame!! Ed
    • fdstar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17, 2003
        I hear ya Ed-- maybe one day she'll get in.

        Frank