Meeting on the 18th

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hi ladies!

      Mary Pat told me that B&N was crazy busy last Saturday and that everyone
      decided to try Wilderness Perk.

      Here is a map from the website: http://www.wildernessperk.com/Etc.htm#Map

      It is on the south side of 16th St and Pine Lake Rd in the shopping center
      with Subway, the scrapbooking place, BP gas station, etc.

      I am planning on coming the 18th and I'm bringing my mom, who will be in
      town visiting. I tried to teach her to knit before, but she wasn't all that
      interested. She's coming along just for the coffee and company (and because
      I will probably need help with my Knitting Olympic socks). I'm hoping that
      maybe we will rub off on her and rekindle her interest! :)

      Julie