Year Of The Boy!

  • Lauren Durban
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
      Amy was right-- this does seem to be the year of the boy! I'm having one too!

      Actually, when we had the ultrasound yesterday, the tech said every baby she had identified so far that morning was a boy. Seriously, it's getting kind of weird!

      Lauren

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

        As the Mother of two boys - I highly recommend it.

        Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:21 AM
        Subject: [lincolnknitters] Year Of The Boy!

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
          Congrats!  That kind of ruins my knitting plans (someone better have a girl soon!) but at least now I can spend some time looking for the perfect boy thing to make!   I wonder if my sister knows what she's having yet...

          Christy

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
            Lauren, what was it you wrote a few weeks ago?  Let the buying of the blue yarn begin??  :)

            That's just great!!

            Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:21 AM

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
              Wow! You're that far along?! Holy cow. I'm so excited that there's
              another bouncing baby BOY coming along! Hmmm... Guess I need to hit
              JoAnn's and pick up some project items (shhh... it's a secret for the
              Momma-to-be!) and get busy before I have to go back to work.

              Congrats, Lauren, I'm so happy for you!!!

              Amy

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban
              <laurendurban@...> wrote:

              > Amy was right-- this does seem to be the year of the boy! I'm having
              one too!

              > Actually, when we had the ultrasound yesterday, the tech said
              every baby she had identified so far that morning was a boy.
              Seriously, it's getting kind of weird!

              > Lauren
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              user panel and lay it on us.

            • Tana Pageler
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 10, 2007
                That's so exciting Lauren. Boys are fun! I have two of them. :)

                I want a little girl so bad and right now all of the babies expected in my family are girls. I'm so green with envy!

                Tana

                On 9/6/07, Lauren Durban <laurendurban@...> wrote:

                Amy was right-- this does seem to be the year of the boy! I'm having one too!

                Actually, when we had the ultrasound yesterday, the tech said every baby she had identified so far that morning was a boy. Seriously, it's getting kind of weird!

                Lauren

              • LKucera
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 11, 2007
                  Congratulations  :)