Wednesday Night Knitting, 9/5/2007, 7:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2007
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Wednesday Night Knitting

      Date: Wednesday September 5, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

    • Lauren Durban
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
        Amy was right-- this does seem to be the year of the boy! I'm having one too!

        Actually, when we had the ultrasound yesterday, the tech said every baby she had identified so far that morning was a boy. Seriously, it's getting kind of weird!

        Lauren

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
          CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

          As the Mother of two boys - I highly recommend it.

          Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:21 AM
          Subject: [lincolnknitters] Year Of The Boy!

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
            Congrats!  That kind of ruins my knitting plans (someone better have a girl soon!) but at least now I can spend some time looking for the perfect boy thing to make!   I wonder if my sister knows what she's having yet...

            Christy

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
              Lauren, what was it you wrote a few weeks ago?  Let the buying of the blue yarn begin??  :)

              That's just great!!

              Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 7:21 AM

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
                Wow! You're that far along?! Holy cow. I'm so excited that there's
                another bouncing baby BOY coming along! Hmmm... Guess I need to hit
                JoAnn's and pick up some project items (shhh... it's a secret for the
                Momma-to-be!) and get busy before I have to go back to work.

                Congrats, Lauren, I'm so happy for you!!!

                Amy

                --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban
                <laurendurban@...> wrote:

                > Amy was right-- this does seem to be the year of the boy! I'm having
                one too!

                > Actually, when we had the ultrasound yesterday, the tech said
                every baby she had identified so far that morning was a boy.
                Seriously, it's getting kind of weird!

                > Lauren
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                user panel and lay it on us.

              • Tana Pageler
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 10, 2007
                  That's so exciting Lauren. Boys are fun! I have two of them. :)

                  I want a little girl so bad and right now all of the babies expected in my family are girls. I'm so green with envy!

                  Tana

                  On 9/6/07, Lauren Durban <laurendurban@...> wrote:

                  Amy was right-- this does seem to be the year of the boy! I'm having one too!

                  Actually, when we had the ultrasound yesterday, the tech said every baby she had identified so far that morning was a boy. Seriously, it's getting kind of weird!

                  Lauren

                • LKucera
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 11, 2007
                    Congratulations  :)