Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Yarn Harlot

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 31 11:20 AM
      I am about as exciting about taking Joey along as I am about leaving him behind. If Joey were older or if she were coming to somewhere closer like Kansas City, I would go for sure. But I think as it stands, I'll pass. You ladies have fun!

      Tana

      On 8/30/07, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      Amy, I'm going to be out of town and checking email on and off for the next
      week. Count me in. I'm 90% sure I'll go. I just need a little wiggle room in
      case we have some kind of childcare/basement issue.

      Thanks!

      j.

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 18, 2007
        I think some of you Lincoln Knitters went to Wichita to see the Yarn Harlot. So, how was it?

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 18, 2007
          Julie and I ended up not going. The summer quarter at SCC ends this
          week, and I needed Sunday to finish up some assignments. Oh, how I
          wish I could have gone though.

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Joanne Neeley
          <joanne_neeley@...> wrote:

          > I think some of you Lincoln Knitters went to Wichita to see the Yarn
          Harlot. So, how was it?
          > Joanne

          mail, news, photos & more.