Re: poll

  • Karen Payzant
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      I tried voting, it froze on me. But anyway, don't fix what isn't
      broke. If Wednesdays have been good for the majority, keep it on
      Wednesday. Evenings in general are bad for me.
      There is no such thing as dorkiness in knitting, Liz! At least that's
      what I tell myself. hee hee :)
      Knit on gals!
      Karen
      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "sra_nelson" <sra_nelson@...>