poll

  • sra_nelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      I voted for keeping it on Wednesday night even though I have never
      attended. So, take my vote with a grain of salt. It is just that now
      scouts have been moved to Thursday nights so I might actually be able
      to make it on Wednesdays.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
        The other days would also work for me (Wednesday being my last choice) but I could only indicate my first choice.

        Thank you for reaffirming my non-dorkiness, Christy.

        On 8/29/07, sra_nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

        I voted for keeping it on Wednesday night even though I have never
        attended. So, take my vote with a grain of salt. It is just that now
        scouts have been moved to Thursday nights so I might actually be able
        to make it on Wednesdays.
        Christy

      • Tana Pageler
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
          I also voted for Wednesday even though I am not a regular. Wednesday night is the middle of the week and it seems like a great time for that 7th inning stretch, so to say. Thursday night is the beginning of the weekend, so the week would be longer if we moved it there.

          I know, great logic.

          I am hoping to be there tonight.

          Tana

          On 8/29/07, sra_nelson <sra_nelson@... > wrote:

          I voted for keeping it on Wednesday night even though I have never
          attended. So, take my vote with a grain of salt. It is just that now
          scouts have been moved to Thursday nights so I might actually be able
          to make it on Wednesdays.
          Christy

        • Karen Payzant
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
            I tried voting, it froze on me. But anyway, don't fix what isn't
            broke. If Wednesdays have been good for the majority, keep it on
            Wednesday. Evenings in general are bad for me.
            There is no such thing as dorkiness in knitting, Liz! At least that's
            what I tell myself. hee hee :)
            Knit on gals!
            Karen
            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "sra_nelson" <sra_nelson@...>