Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 8/29/2007, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      We're getting our basement ready for drywall and leaving for Md. tmw
      morning. I might try to head up for a little while to say hi, but not sure
      if I will have time.

      And I'll miss this Saturday, too.

      I get back next Wed. evening. Wow. I might not see y'all for awhile.

      :(

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
        Um, I don't think you're a dork at all!
        Christy