Re: [lincolnknitters] Patsy Anderson

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2006
      I plan to be at the meeting.
      Joanne

      yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
      It is with great sadness that I relay to the group that this morning's
      paper contains Patsy's Obituary.

      I think that it would be appropriate to send a memorial from our
      group.  If you are not able to attend our Saturday meeting and you
      would like to contribute as a part of the group; please contact me.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2006

        I plan to be there too. I have some cash set aside for the memorial. I had Steve bring home the paper from work with the obituary in it so I could read it.

        See everyone this afternoon…

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2006
          I plan to be there too.

          --Emily

          Steve and Tana Pageler <stpageler@...> wrote:
          I plan to be there too. I have some cash set aside for the memorial. I had Steve bring home the paper from work with the obituary in it so I could read it.

          See everyone this afternoonÂ…

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2006
            I'll be at the meeting and will have something to contribute.  It's so hard to believe.

            Christy