Re: [lincolnknitters] Yarn Harlot

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
      I may be up for it, too, but please don't anyone bail on our Sept 15 TKGA meeting since we have a speaker coming!!  :)

      On 8/28/07, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      I'm in!

      OK, I have to check with T first. I'll let you know.

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
        Re: [lincolnknitters] Yarn Harlot I was thinking day-trip, so I'll be there on the 15th, too.

        I may be up for it, too, but please don't anyone bail on our Sept 15 TKGA meeting since we have a speaker coming!!  :)

        On 8/28/07, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
        I'm in!

        OK, I have to check with T first. I'll let you know.

        > Ok, seriously, who's up for a road trip?
        >
        > September 16: Wichita, Kansas. 3pm, Wichita East High School
        > Auditorium. 2301 East Douglas. Hosted by Watermark Books and Cafe.
        > RSVP to 316-682-1181.
        >
        > I think this is as close as the Harlot gets to us. I would really
        > like to go, but I don't think David will let me justify the gas
        > expense if I go solo given that I won't be back to work (and earning a
        > regular paycheck) until October.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Lauren Durban
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
          Aw man... I'll be out of town that wekend, or I would SO go. I've driven to Witchita, and it really isn't too bad.

          Lauren

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
            I still plan on coming to the meeting on the 15th, no worries.

            I do have to double check with David to see if he doesn't mind having
            both kids (however, I would love to have Stephanie post a pic of Heath
            on her blog!!!) to deal with that Sunday. Otherwise I will probably
            have to get creative with the baby-sitter.

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
              Mirabella will NOT be joining us. Mama needs a day off! ;)

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 29, 2007
                I found this on Revelry tonight:

                Did you guys see the updated info about the Wichita event on 9/16? So
                far it's at East High in Wichita. You need to RSVP to 316-682-1181. I
                just talked to them, they are trying to decide if they need to do
                tickets or not, so make sure you get on the list!

                I guess we need a firm head count so that way one of us can call with
                an RSVP.

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 30, 2007
                  After some consideration, I have decided not to go this time.  But I hope you Harlot trekkers have a great time!

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 30, 2007
                    Amy, I'm going to be out of town and checking email on and off for the next
                    week. Count me in. I'm 90% sure I'll go. I just need a little wiggle room in
                    case we have some kind of childcare/basement issue.

                    Thanks!

                    j.

                    > I found this on Revelry tonight:
                    >
                    > Did you guys see the updated info about the Wichita event on 9/16? So
                    > far it's at East High in Wichita. You need to RSVP to 316-682-1181. I
                    > just talked to them, they are trying to decide if they need to do
                    > tickets or not, so make sure you get on the list!
                    >
                    > I guess we need a firm head count so that way one of us can call with
                    > an RSVP.
                    >
                    > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> Mirabella will NOT be joining us. Mama needs a day off! ;)
                    >>
                    >>> I still plan on coming to the meeting on the 15th, no worries.
                    >>>
                    >>> I do have to double check with David to see if he doesn't mind having
                    >>> both kids (however, I would love to have Stephanie post a pic of Heath
                    >>> on her blog!!!) to deal with that Sunday. Otherwise I will probably
                    >>> have to get creative with the baby-sitter.
                    >>>
                    >>> --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"

                    >>> TKGA

                    >>> earning a

                    >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
                    >>>

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Tana Pageler
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 31, 2007
                      I am about as exciting about taking Joey along as I am about leaving him behind. If Joey were older or if she were coming to somewhere closer like Kansas City, I would go for sure. But I think as it stands, I'll pass. You ladies have fun!

                      Tana

                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 18, 2007
                        I think some of you Lincoln Knitters went to Wichita to see the Yarn Harlot. So, how was it?

                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 18, 2007
                          Julie and I ended up not going. The summer quarter at SCC ends this
                          week, and I needed Sunday to finish up some assignments. Oh, how I
                          wish I could have gone though.

                          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Joanne Neeley
                          <joanne_neeley@...> wrote:

                          > I think some of you Lincoln Knitters went to Wichita to see the Yarn
                          Harlot. So, how was it?
                          > Joanne

                          mail, news, photos & more.