Re: [lincolnknitters] Yarn Harlot

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
      I'm in!

      OK, I have to check with T first. I'll let you know.

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
        I may be up for it, too, but please don't anyone bail on our Sept 15 TKGA meeting since we have a speaker coming!!  :)

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
          Re: [lincolnknitters] Yarn Harlot I was thinking day-trip, so I'll be there on the 15th, too.

          I may be up for it, too, but please don't anyone bail on our Sept 15 TKGA meeting since we have a speaker coming!!  :)

          On 8/28/07, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
          I'm in!

          OK, I have to check with T first. I'll let you know.

          > Ok, seriously, who's up for a road trip?
          >
          > September 16: Wichita, Kansas. 3pm, Wichita East High School
          > Auditorium. 2301 East Douglas. Hosted by Watermark Books and Cafe.
          > RSVP to 316-682-1181.
          >
          > I think this is as close as the Harlot gets to us. I would really
          > like to go, but I don't think David will let me justify the gas
          > expense if I go solo given that I won't be back to work (and earning a
          > regular paycheck) until October.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Lauren Durban
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
            Aw man... I'll be out of town that wekend, or I would SO go. I've driven to Witchita, and it really isn't too bad.

            Lauren

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
              I still plan on coming to the meeting on the 15th, no worries.

              I do have to double check with David to see if he doesn't mind having
              both kids (however, I would love to have Stephanie post a pic of Heath
              on her blog!!!) to deal with that Sunday. Otherwise I will probably
              have to get creative with the baby-sitter.

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 28, 2007
                Mirabella will NOT be joining us. Mama needs a day off! ;)

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 29, 2007
                  I found this on Revelry tonight:

                  Did you guys see the updated info about the Wichita event on 9/16? So
                  far it's at East High in Wichita. You need to RSVP to 316-682-1181. I
                  just talked to them, they are trying to decide if they need to do
                  tickets or not, so make sure you get on the list!

                  I guess we need a firm head count so that way one of us can call with
                  an RSVP.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 30, 2007
                    After some consideration, I have decided not to go this time.  But I hope you Harlot trekkers have a great time!

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 30, 2007
                      Amy, I'm going to be out of town and checking email on and off for the next
                      week. Count me in. I'm 90% sure I'll go. I just need a little wiggle room in
                      case we have some kind of childcare/basement issue.

                      Thanks!

                      j.

                      > I found this on Revelry tonight:
                      >
                      > Did you guys see the updated info about the Wichita event on 9/16? So
                      > far it's at East High in Wichita. You need to RSVP to 316-682-1181. I
                      > just talked to them, they are trying to decide if they need to do
                      > tickets or not, so make sure you get on the list!
                      >
                      > I guess we need a firm head count so that way one of us can call with
                      > an RSVP.
                      >
                      > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
                      >>
                      >> Mirabella will NOT be joining us. Mama needs a day off! ;)
                      >>
                      >>> I still plan on coming to the meeting on the 15th, no worries.
                      >>>
                      >>> I do have to double check with David to see if he doesn't mind having
                      >>> both kids (however, I would love to have Stephanie post a pic of Heath
                      >>> on her blog!!!) to deal with that Sunday. Otherwise I will probably
                      >>> have to get creative with the baby-sitter.
                      >>>
                      >>> --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Bracken"

                      >>> TKGA

                      >>> earning a

                      >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
                      >>>

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Tana Pageler
                      Message 10 of 16 , Aug 31, 2007
                        I am about as exciting about taking Joey along as I am about leaving him behind. If Joey were older or if she were coming to somewhere closer like Kansas City, I would go for sure. But I think as it stands, I'll pass. You ladies have fun!

                        Tana

                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 18, 2007
                          I think some of you Lincoln Knitters went to Wichita to see the Yarn Harlot. So, how was it?

                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 18, 2007
                            Julie and I ended up not going. The summer quarter at SCC ends this
                            week, and I needed Sunday to finish up some assignments. Oh, how I
                            wish I could have gone though.

                            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Joanne Neeley
                            <joanne_neeley@...> wrote:

                            > I think some of you Lincoln Knitters went to Wichita to see the Yarn
                            Harlot. So, how was it?
                            > Joanne

                            mail, news, photos & more.