Website Discussion from Sat. Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007
      At Saturday's meeting we talked about the "Daily Chum" website hosted by Lime & Violet (they are from the Omaha area and also have an entertaining podcast).  Here is the link for it http://limenviolet.com/blog/.  Christy and I are regular readers.

      Recent things of interest that have been highlighted were the Interlacements Sock club.

      https://interlacementsyarns.com/subcategories.asp?id=118 .  I joined the Tiny Toes version.  I have knit with the yarn and think her colors are very exciting.

      Here is a link for dinosaurs patterns. http://www.xtreme-knitting.com/photos-dinosaurs.htm

      From today's post a teddy bear knitting  http://www.thepiper.com/fiberart/critters/bears.html

      Do check it out.