Re: [lincolnknitters] Sorry

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
      Re: [lincolnknitters] Sorry Hope you are feeling better, Patsy.

      Take care. Maybe buy some of your favorite yarn to pamper yourself.

      Julie

      Sorry I didn't make the meet up Saturday, but I was in the hospital, I suffered a heart attack on Thursday and went to the hospital on Friday. I am home and am very lucky since it was a mild heart attack. Long story and will discuss when I see you again. So hope to see you the 3rd.

      Patsy

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS