Textile Garage Sale Sat Aug 18th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 7:56 AM
      Carl forwarded me this message he got at work.  See you all there!
      Christy

      Textiles Garage Sale Aug. 18

      Friends of the Robert Hillestad Textiles Gallery will hold a Textiles Garage
      Sale at 3935 Apple St. in Lincoln from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 18. Items
      include yards of fabric of all types, high-end fabric and upholstery samples,
      draperies and interior design materials, yarn and needlework supplies, books
      about textiles and designers, and sewing supplies. Proceeds go to the Friends
      of the Robert Hillestad Textiles Gallery. The Friends provide major support
      for the Gallery's operations and programs which benefit UNL students, faculty
      and staff. The Gallery located in Department of Textiles, Clothing and Design
      at UNL, is the only gallery of its kind in the region devoted exclusively to
      textiles and fiber arts. For more information about the Gallery, visit
      their website below.

      http://textilegallery.unl.edu/

      Carl Nelson
      Assistant Professor