Upcoming events for Cathy Wright

  • iheartginger
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 11:58 AM
      Hi, I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for 2 procedures that
      I have coming up. On this Friday, I have a heart cath because my
      stress test came back abnormal and next Wednesday I have to have laser
      surgery on my left eye that has 3 bleeders. I look forward to this
      evening at Barnes and Noble.

      Thanks.
      Cathy