BOYS!!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
      Ali just called me after her sonogram---she's having BOYS!!!!
    • Lauren Durban
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
        Congratulations!! Let the blue yarn ordering begin!

        Lauren

        Liz Andes Bracken <eabracken@...> wrote:
        Ali just called me after her sonogram---she' s having BOYS!!!!

        Got a little couch potato?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
          This must be the year for boys! Out of all the pregnant women I know
          (some have already delivered) only two of them had girls, and this is
          the second set of twin boys that I know of!

          Congrats, Liz!

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Lauren Durban