Re: [lincolnknitters] interweave pattern question

  • Tana Pageler
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
      My guess is that it is one piece with the center two sts knit and m1 increases next to them on each side with decreases at the outside edge. It also looks like they have a couple rows stockinette, a couple rows garter (like every 4th row knit on the WS) to create the texture.

      Definitely an intriguing pattern. I wish the picture was a little bigger. I love how they did the sides as well. If you get your hands on the pattern, I would love to see it.

      Good luck!

      Tana

      On 8/13/07, Christy Nelson < sra_nelson@...> wrote:

      I'm trying to figure out a picture that is in the Summer 2007 Interweave Knits.  It is on page 103 and it is an ad for Aurora Yarns.

      Does it look like the front is knit in two pieces on the bias or is it knit with a central decrease?  I really like the look of it and want to try it but can't figure it out.  The shop hasn't emailed me back yet on how I can get the pattern and I can't get it out of my head.

      Any thoughts?

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007
        I found some more information and it said that it is started in the corners and then joined in the middle.  I'm definitely going to have to get the pattern.

        Christy

        On 8/13/07, Christy Nelson < sra_nelson@yahoo. com> wrote:
        I'm trying to figure out a picture that is in the Summer 2007 Interweave Knits.  It is on page 103 and it is an ad for Aurora Yarns.

        Does it look like the front is knit in two pieces on the bias or is it knit with a central decrease?  I really like the look of it and want to try it but can't figure it out.  The shop hasn't emailed me back yet on how I can get the pattern and I can't get it out of my head.

        Any thoughts?

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.