Re: [lincolnknitters] Homework Notes for Saturday's Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2007
      Thanks, MP, for the homework addition!

      On 8/12/07, Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:

      In order to get the most out of the Double Knitting presentation we need to do a little homework in preparation.  Here are Julie's notes from the minutes:

       Mary Ellen will be teaching double knitting and she told us to come prepared

      with the following swatch:

      Cast On: 20 Stitches

      Row 1: *K1, YO* repeat until last stitch, K1

      Bring a second (contrasting) color.

      Mary Pat

    • Karen Payzant
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        I'm looking forward to Saturday, and a bonus lesson to boot. Thank
        you for the heads up on homework. This is a way of knitting that I've
        never tried before. I've knitted forever, but haven't ventured out
        into many different techniques.

        Thanks -
        Karen