next meeting

  • Emily Nimsakont
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I think that I have been keeping up with the changes to our meeting time and place.  I changed the description on our homepageto include the new meeting time, and to reflect the fact that we are looking for a new meeting place and our next meeting will be at Barnes and Noble.  I hope this is all correct.

      Patsy, I hope that you are feeling better.  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

      Take care,
      Emily