Special Meeting Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      Guild Knitters I have a special announcement!!!.  We are going to have our first guest speaker at our September 15th meeting.  She is Joni Conlglio, Instruction Editor, "Knitters Magazine".  She has also edited many of the XRX books.

      I will be giving out more information at our August 18th meeting, but wanted to give you a heads-up so you could put this date on your calendars.   We have also extended an invitation to the Omaha Guild to attend.