Re: [lincolnknitters] 2nd Chance?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
      Karen, of course you may have a second chance!!!  We'll look forward to seeing you whenever you can make it.

      On 8/6/07, Karen <KPAYZANT@...> wrote:

      Ladies - I would very much like a second chance in getting with the
      group. Shortly after I joined, my household changed and life was put
      on hold for a few months, which meant I couldn't meet with you all and
      see all the things you are doing. I'd love to get involved.
      Thanks - Karen